GLOBAL PRESENCE & SCOPE
EAHEA has regional chapters and a presence in several regional locations around the world to facilitate our international accreditation process.
EAHEA has founded chapters to establish and strengthen quality standards for traditional and non-traditional educational institutes and corporations in different regions across the globe. EAHEA has experts in its team who are well aware of the dynamics of the regional education and business system and possess the necessary expertise and knowledge to serve respective fields.
The chapters are responsible for organizing seminars, workshops, and expos that facilitate EAHEA in serving educational universities and other stakeholders in a specific region.
EAHEA is a non-governmental, independent, and international quality assurance agency, working to improve quality assurance standards of educational organizations all over the world. With its global network of experts, EAHEA grants accreditation and certification to universities, colleges, schools, educational institutes, vocational institutions, distance learning centers, online courses, corporations, professionals, qualified individuals, instructors, and students.
EAHEA provides institutional accreditation for organizations whose primary function is for educational purposes and also for organizations offering education as a clearly identified institutional objective within the operational entity, such as in-service corporate training. EAHEA accreditation can include educational institutions that offer programs at locations other than the main headquarters under specified conditions and controls. EAHEA accredits all education and training organizations and programs worldwide. Institutions that may be eligible for accreditation include:
- Universities and Higher Education Programs,
- Educational Institutes and Vocational Institutions,
- College and Schools,
- Distance Learning Centers and Online Courses,
- Trade and Professional Associations,
- Private Career Schools,
- Corporate Training Departments,
- Intensive Language Programs,
- Trade and Professional Associations Training Programs,
- Religious organizations and Ethical Societies,
- For-profit or Non-profit agencies, associations, and organizations,
- Public Affairs and Cultural Societies,
- Social Service, Volunteer, and Personal Development organizations,
- Corporations, Professionals, Qualified Individuals, Instructors, and Students.
Like other educational accrediting agencies, EAHEA does not grant academic credit or any other unit of educational measurement. Academic credit can be granted only by educational institutions licensed or chartered to do so by federal or state governments. Additionally, the transferability of academic credit between institutions is at the sole discretion of those institutions directly involved and is normally arranged through a formal articulation agreement between the institutions.