EAHEA AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP SERVICE
EAHEA Affiliate Membership
EAHEA is a non-governmental, independent, and international quality assurance, rating, and accreditation agency that has hundreds of member institutes and institutions active in the field of education and training. The great majority of its members are educational institutes and vocational institutions that operate in many different ways, although the EAHEA also welcomes (as affiliate member) individuals that have an interest in the field of education.
Affiliate Membership is suitable for individual candidates. It could be a teacher, trainer, scholar, researcher, academic, employer, professional staff, etc. with a major commitment and interest in evaluation, accreditation, and quality assurance in tertiary education.
Please not that this is a membership service, valid for 1 year, must be renewed annually for a fee, and is not the same as an accreditation service.
Benefits for EAHEA Affiliate Membership
As an Affiliate member, you can share in the delights of learning and expanding your knowledge base. The benefits of Affiliate Membership are:
- Receive the EAHEA Membership Certificate valid for one year.
- Get a free subscription to regional and international publications of EAHEA.
- Develop different kinds of collaborations across the distinguished network of Quality Assurance Agencies and Higher Education Institutes through EAHEA events.
- Meet, communicate, and collaborate with your peers within the quality community through a variety of networking opportunities.
- Receive the electronic EAHEA Newsletter twice every year and the Annual Report.
- Write industry-related articles that will be included in EAHEA's newsletter & blog section.
- Participate in the EAHEA Annual Conference and Online Forum with special discounted prices for members.
- Have the right to apply for free to EAHEA's Online Courses with certificates of completion. (
How to Join the EAHEA?
Click here and complete the online application form and make your payment using credit card or bank/wire transfer. Membership applications take between 1-2 working days to process and can take longer during busier periods before the annual congress. Please ensure you submit your application within plenty of time including any required additional information.
Who can Join the EAHEA?
European Agency for Higher Education and Accreditation (EAHEA) Affiliate Membership application is open to individuals (teacher, trainer, scholar, researcher, academic, employer, professional staff, etc) that have an interest in the field of education.
Am I Eligible for EAHEA Membership?
If you are an individual that have an interest in the field of education and have a passport/identity card issued by government you can apply for EAHEA Affiliate Membership. Also, your degree certificate/diploma is required.
Please note that Affiliate Membership type is valid for 1 year, must be renewed annually for a fee, and is not the same as an accreditation service. If you want to get Accreditation from EAHEA, you should review and apply to the Institutive Accreditation service. Being a member of EAHEA does not give you the right to accreditation and you are not considered an accredited member. Also, being a member does not affect the outcome of your accreditation application.