EAHEA OBSERVER MEMBERSHIP SERVICE
EAHEA Observer Membership
EAHEA is a non-governmental, independent, and international quality assurance, rating, and accreditation agency that has hundreds of member institutes and institutions active in the field of education and training. The great majority of its members are educational institutes and vocational institutions that operate in many different ways, although the EAHEA also welcomes (as observer member) other organizations that have an interest in the field of education.
Observer Membership is suitable for organizational candidates. It could be an association, agency, government or non-governmental organization, not-for-profit corporation, partnership, cooperative, etc. with a major commitment and interest in evaluation, accreditation, and quality assurance in tertiary education.
Please not that this is a membership service, valid for 1 year, must be renewed annually for a fee, and is not the same as an accreditation service.
Benefits for EAHEA Observer Membership
As an Observer member, you can share in the delights of learning and expanding your knowledge base. The benefits of Observer Membership are:
- Receive the EAHEA Membership Certificate valid for one year.
- Use the EAHEA Member Logo on your website and promotional material, for as long as you are a member.
- Get a free subscription to regional and international publications of EAHEA.
- Develop different kinds of collaborations across the distinguished network of Quality Assurance Agencies and Higher Education Institutes through EAHEA events.
- Meet, communicate, and collaborate with your peers within the quality community through a variety of networking opportunities.
- Co-organize international seminars, webinars, workshops, or events together with EAHEA in your local context.
- Receive the electronic EAHEA Newsletter twice every year and the Annual Report.
- Write industry-related articles that will be included in EAHEA's newsletter & blog section.
- Participate in the EAHEA Annual Conference and Online Forum with special discounted prices for members.
- Have the right to apply for free to EAHEA's Online Courses with certificates of completion. (
- Have the right to apply for free to the Quality Certification service. (
How to Join the EAHEA?
Click here and complete the online application form and make your payment using credit card or bank/wire transfer. Membership applications take between 1-2 working days to process and can take longer during busier periods before the annual congress. Please ensure you submit your application within plenty of time including any required additional information.
Who can Join the EAHEA?
European Agency for Higher Education and Accreditation (EAHEA) Observer Membership application is open to organizations (association, agency, government or non-governmental organization, not-for-profit corporation, partnership, cooperative, etc) that have an interest in the field of education.
Am I Eligible for EAHEA Membership?
If you are an organization that have an interest in the field of education and have a certificate of establishment/authorization issued by government you can apply for EAHEA Observer Membership. If you are an independent organization and not have an establishment certificate, your goodwill letter addressed to EAHEA is required.
Please note that Observer Membership type is valid for 1 year, must be renewed annually for a fee, and is not the same as an accreditation service. If you want to get Accreditation from EAHEA, you should review and apply to the Institutive Accreditation service. Being a member of EAHEA does not give you the right to accreditation and you are not considered an accredited member. Also, being a member does not affect the outcome of your accreditation application.