Data Controller:Sunhill International Holding OÜ
Address:Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia
Contact person for privacy matters:[email protected]
We collect the following data through the website when you contact us:First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Company Name,Phone Number, Email Address, Contact Address, and Country. On subscribing to our newsletter, we only collect your email address. This data is collected in particular when subscribing to our service or publications; request marketing materials to be sent to you or giving us your feedback. We also collect the data of your requests, questions, and interactions with us.
We collect the following data automatically through your use of the Site:IP Addresses, Referral Site, Device, Geolocation, Gender, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, and Company Name for analytical purposes only, that will remain within EAHEA’s organization.
Information collected through the website is used for commercial and administrative purposes relating to EAHEA, in particular, to contact you to inform you about our services and making commercial offers, to respond to your direct inquiries, provide you a demo, including products and services in your service order, schedule meetings, and to send you marketing, and dissemination materials, case studies, webinars, and white papers.
Lawful Basis for Processing
We process the data based on your informed consent, as well as for the legitimate interests of EAHEA (the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to interact with you and give you the best service/product). We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us as indicated below. Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, by contacting us as indicated below.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, and in particular until you specifically ask us to delete this data. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
The personal data we hold about you must be accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We may use your personal data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services, and offers may be relevant for you. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or used our services and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing. You may opt-out by emailing us as indicated below.
Information and Sharing
EAHEA does not disclose, sell or share your personal data with other people or non-affiliated companies for promotional purposes except to provide services you have requested when we have your permission. We may disclose your information under the following circumstances:
- To our service providers, for the provision of their services (e.g. email or mailing services)
- When we share anonymous, aggregated information generated by our services.
- When we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When we believe in our sole discretion it is necessary to share information to investigate, prevent or take actions against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the term of use of EAHEA, or otherwise required by law.
- When we need to transfer information about you if EAHEA is acquired by or merged with another company.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by EAHEA. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
Changes to These Terms and Purposes
If we make material changes in the way we use your personal data, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our website or sending you an email with the email address you provided when you submitted your personal information on the site. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another legitimate reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
The personal information we collect may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the jurisdiction you are in. Some of our service providers will process your personal information outside of the European Union; these international transfers of your personal information are made under appropriate safeguards, such as standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission. If you wish to enquire further about these safeguards used, please contact us using the details set out above. If you are located outside of European Union Countries and choose to provide information about you to EAHEA, please be advised that we transfer all information to European Union Countries and process it here.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws about your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:(a) if you want us to establish the data´s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
At any time you may revoke the consent to use your information and/or exercise the above rights, for free, by emailing us at [email protected], mailing at Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia, or calling at (+372) 6 346 234.
Date:June 01, 2020